We are inviting volunteers in the following areas:
- Hunger Coaltion Backpack Program: we always need backups for this vital program. Our team meets weekly to fill backpacks of food for at risk grade school children to take home for the weekend.
- Souper Supper: Light on the Mountains would like to restart service in this program. Usually, a group will take the responsibility to cook and serve a meal at St. Charles Parish Hall once a quarter. We need a team leader to help reform our team.
- Sunday Refreshments: You may sign up to bring something on a particular Sunday or just drop off something that can be kept in our freezer until needed.
- Gardening Team: with spring quickly coming, we need to reform our team of volunteer gardeners. Big Wood Landscaping takes care of mowing, but we need to keep our plant beds free of weeds.
- Service ideas to the community: we are always open to other ways to be of service.